Scope of Practice
Bell, Moore & Richter, S.C. focuses its bankruptcy practice around creditor’s rights. While we have in the past represented debtors in bankruptcy, our current practice focuses on getting the most for those creditors that find themselves with a debtor who has declared bankruptcy.
Bell, Moore & Richter's attorneys assist both secured and unsecured creditors during the bankruptcy process, whether it is a Chapter 11, Chapter 7, Chapter 13 or a Wisconsin Chapter 128. We can assist with:
- Preference and fraudulent conveyance litigation
- Reviewing and litigating Chapter 11 disclosure statements and plans
- Properly filing creditor claims, replevin actions, foreclosure actions
- Lifting of automatic stays
- Representation during negotiations with the debtors
- Plan confirmation and dischargeability
- Cash collateral agreements
BMR presents cost-effective counsel to individuals and businesses of any size, who find themselves to be creditors. Whether you need counsel for pre-bankruptcy actions, or post-filing support in a bankruptcy proceeding, our experienced team is there to help.